We book, cater and pay for all of our confirmed guests. Therefore if you are unable to attend, we unfortunately still have to pay for your spot.
Due to the nature of our events and the costs involved, we are unfortunately unable to provide refunds. If you are unable to attend for whatever reason, we do recommend that you to on-sell your ticket to another person and notify us at least 48 hours prior to the event.
We will not provide a refund where you are unable to attend for whatever reason, eg:
- your sole reason for not attending is due to another member of your group no longer being able to attend for any reason;
- you are unable to attend a booked event because you are unable to obtain a visa to travel;
- the booked event is cancelled, abandoned, postponed, curtailed or relocated;
- you are prevented from travelling to a booked event due to disruption of the public transport network
- you carry out a criminal act which prevents you attending a booked event;
- you are prevented from travelling to a booked event due to an outbreak of a contagious disease and the Government or any agency acting on behalf of the Government has imposed a ban on travel;
- you make a false or fraudulent refund application or support a refund application by false or fraudulent document, device or statement;
- you submit your refund request more than 45 days after the booked event;
- We will not pay any consequence of war, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolutions, insurrection, military or usurped power, riot, civil commotion, strikes, lockout, terrorism, malicious intent or vandalism, confiscation or nationalisation of or requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority.
- We will not pay any costs you incur in submitting or providing evidence to support your refund application.
- If there is a change in the schedule or speakers. In the event an announced speaker is unable to attend, we will endeavour to replace them with another speaker from the same class/stature or arrange what we see fit as a suitable alternative.